Hi buddies, welcome to the first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does the Arpanoid do? The Arpanoid™ takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. It features 8 intuitive and expandable modes and will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The Arpanoid has an all analog dry signal, all digital wet signal and true bypass switching. Like all EarthQuaker Devices pedals, this dude is handmade one at a time in sunny Akron Ohio.
1. Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
2. Up/Up-Down/Down Toggle: Switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
3. Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
4. Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
5. Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
Major: -1 octave to root.
Major: root to +1 octave.
Major: -1 octave through +1
Major: Random pattern
Minor: -1 octave to root.
Minor: root to +1 octave.
Minor: -1 octave through +1
Minor: Random pattern
6. Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.