- Stock: Out Of Stock
Micro-Sized MIDI Controller
The DMC.micro PRO is an updated and improved version of our most popular controller, featuring full-sized performance but in a much smaller package.
The DMC.micro PRO uses our advanced Gen3 technology in a tiny package – just 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.6″ (93 x 38 x 42mm.)
The DMC.micro user interface is incredibly simple – tap the left or right buttons to perform an action, hold the left button to perform a third “alternate” action, or hold the right button to advance to the next “page.”
The DMC.micro PRO can access up to eight pages, whose functions may include:
Device Control: Program select and bypass for up to four devices.
Utility Mode X: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons.
Utility Mode Y: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons. This mode is also assignable to looper controls for the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9 / Timefactor, or Line 6 M9/M13.
Preset: Stores programs from Device Control pages and allows the user to change multiple devices at once.
Clock: Control the DMC.micro PRO’s built-in MIDI clock generator
Web-based editor: Rename presets and Utility Mode labels, full editor coming Q2 2021.
- Graphical OLED display shows preset names, device status, clock rate, and more.
- One MultiJack connector can function as Expression Pedal input, Tap Tempo Output, Function Switch Output, Footswitch Input, or MIDI Output.
- Internal DIP switches to customize MultiJack functions.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets (if preset page is active.)
- Controls up to four MIDI devices
- User-definable Utility Mode X page sends any MIDI CC command, MIDI notes, bank up and down, more.
- New Utility Mode Y page adds additional user-defined commands or use as looper control mode
- USB MIDI or USB Host connection for advanced control possibilities
- Runs on standard 9V power, 40mA or higher.
The DMC.micro PRO also features our astounding MultiJack connector, which can perform several different functions to simplify your setup!
Connect one or two 1/4″ MIDI devices from companies such as Alexander Pedals, Chase Bliss Audio, Empress, and Meris
Functions as a bi-directional MIDI port for supported devices, allows connections for Meris pedals to editing software.
Connect an expression pedal to send MIDI messages to one or more of your devices, or user-define a custom MIDI CC expression command.
Connect an external one- or two-button footswitch for tap tempo control, or user-define two custom actions.
Send tap tempo to an external device such as a DD-7, Panther Cub, Flint, and more.
Need more control? Use the USB port to interface with your computer or tablet device and turn the DMC.micro into a USB MIDI controller.
Maybe you have a Zoom MultiStomp (MS-50G / MS-60B / MS-70CDR?) or a newer Red Panda pedal?
Connect it to the USB port using our gHOST Adapter to control it with MIDI!