ELECTRIC BLUE II - Chorus Vibrato is a truly powerful, all analog modulation tool!
ELECTRIC BLUE II - Chorus Vibrato is a super high quality modulation pedal with a small footprint. It is simple-to-use yet surprisingly versatile. Vintage technology and modern engineering ensures the most organic and purest analog tone and ultra quiet performance. Electric Blue II is innovative and beautifully complex all analog bucket brigade design.
Warm or bright? Blast from the past or from today and everything in between? You get to choose. The effective and thorough, yet simple to use, controls allow you to explore analog modulation like never before.
CHORUS mode is designed to deliver slow, traditional chorus effects and faster faux-leslie type effects and everything in between. Turning the SPEED control will also affect and alter multiple things, allowing Electric Blue II to sound just right and capture all the nuances, whether slower or faster swirls are being dialed in. And whether it is warm vintage or modern chorus guitar tone you are after, Electric Blue II will deliver astonishing and finest of the finest tone!
In most cases VIBRATO is only an effect that was born aside when a chorus pedal was designed. We were on a mission for taking the opposite approach and dedicated ourselves to design the most expressive vibrato with expanded vocabulary. Vibrato effect in Electric Blue II is completely and fully its own design, that is the most clever and intuitive vibrato out there. The well-thought-out controls and the ability to also beautifully function with distorted tones, extend the versatility and sonic possibilities like never heard before!
• DEPTH: Allows you to dial in the depth of the effect.
• SPEED: Allows you to dial in either slow and traditional choruses or swirling rotary effects.
• MIX: Allows you to mix wet signal into dry signal. We have a long tradition to include MIX control in our designs for several reasons: Sometimes the most important thing your guitar tone needs in order to complete a song, is subtle. MIX control allows you to deside whether it is subtle or extreme effect that is needed. MIX in conjuction with DEPTH opens up a world of possibilities to explore. When on Vibrato mode, in which the whole signal is modulated, MIX control operates as a level control and you are able to boost the overall level too!
• TONE: Unique and rare to modulation pedals, allows you to dial in warm and lush analog tones that vintage choruses are revered for, or modern and beautifully sparkling tones.
• 9VDC power supply input, 2.1mm plug center negative and positive sleeve.
• Current consumption at 9V DC: 35mA
• Voltage range: 8.5V-12V
• Input impedance: 500 kOhm
• Output impedance: 1 kOhm
• Complete bypass (true bypass)
Never operate the unit with its bottom removed or damage will most likely occur.
Electric Blue II is protected against wrong eliminator polarity.
The manufacturer claims that the above mentioned product fulfills the requirements as set by en 55013, en 55020, en 60555-2 and en 60555-3, RoHs and Wee.