- Stock: In Stock
The OctaHive is super high gain fuzz with a well pronounced high pitch octave. The octave can be turned off by the toggle switch, turning it into a warmer and thicker fuzz pedal. The best way to achieve a well pronounced octave sound is by rolling off on the PRE gain and tone control on your instrument. The balance between PRE and Honey is the key to achieve a variety of sounds.
On the octave mode, things can get really nasty, splashy and gated. It's great for high gain leads, specially when played above the 12th fret. With a little less HONEY you can get that "purple haze" tone. At low gain settings it can produce "ring modulator" overtones, great for textures.
With the octave off, it's a whole different pedal, producing a warmer and thicker fuzz tone, making it more versatile and "chord friendly". The OctaHive was based on the 1970's Tycobrahe Octavia and it can produce classic and modern sounds.
A great addition to every pedal board.
- Pedal Size - 5.5" x 4" x 2.75" (including knobs, switches and etc)
- Enclosure Size - 5.5" x 3.25" x 2"
- Pedal Weight - 1lbs / 0.5 kilos
- Package Weight - 1lbs8oz / 0.75 kilos
- Package Size - 6.75" x 5.25" x 3.25"
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative)
- *Does not include power supply
WATCH THE DEMO HERE