- Stock: In Stock
For the Fundamental Series, we challenged ourselves to design a set of pedals with the tonal integrity that’s required to live on a professional’s pedalboard, but with simplified controls friendly enough for even the newest effect pedal users. Each Fundamental pedal has three faders for tweaking the sound and a three-way switch for changing pedal modes. The result is a line of pedals that will keep you covered from your first band practice all the way to a sold-out arena. Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio headquarters in OKC, OK.
The Fundamental Drive is a versatile overdrive that allows for a wide range of tones thanks to its three-mode switch. This is the perfect tool at the front of your chain to set the tone for your whole rig.
Gain – The Gain slider sets the amount of gain applied to your guitar signal passing through the overdrive circuit.
Tone – The Tone slider controls the amount of high-frequency level reduction.
Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct flavors of the pedal. Each position has different clipping modes or tone profiles.
- Smooth - A classic soft-clipping silicon overdrive. Clean and smooth.
- Crunch - Silicon soft clipping with added hard clipping silicon diodes and a slight low-end boost. Crunchy and edgy.
- Bright - Silicon soft and hard clipping from the Crunch mode with a pre-clipping low-end cut. Bright and glassy.
- The Drive comes in a Black finish with red and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
WATCH THE DEMO HERE