Out Of Stock
Red Panda - Tensor - Time Warp Pedal
- Stock: Out Of Stock
The Tensor™ gives you live reverse and tape stop effects, pitch shifting, time stretching and hold functions that you can combine in creative ways. Slow down, speed up and rewind in real time. Stretch or compress time with no pitch change. Loop, overdub, and randomly slice phrases up to 4.8 seconds.
Intelligent randomization adapts to the knob settings. The results range from occasional CD skips, stutters, and rhythmic repeats to random slicing and erratic pitch shifts. Both foot switches have momentary and latching modes to inject pitch jumps, glitches, or instantly rewind what you just played.
The Tensor™ is in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure with all jacks on top. All controls are immediately accessible with well-spaced knobs for live tweaking, and USB MIDI for recording and sequencing.
- Tape speed from reverse to stop to forward
- Realtime time stretch up to 4:1
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shift from -2 to +2 octaves
- Intelligent randomization
- Overdub, replace, and dual buffer (next) loop modes
- Forward/alternate/reverse loop direction
- Momentary or latching foot switches
- CV-friendly expression pedal input (0-3.3V)
- +5.5 dBu maximum input level (adjustable to +7.2 dBu)
- USB MIDI
New in firmware version 1.1:
- Loop sampler functions (retrigger / stop / one shot) via MIDI or remote switch
- 31 presets via MIDI or remote switch
- Expression pedal assignable to any knobs
- Improved MIDI scaling for speed, time, and pitch
- Kill dry mode (always mutes dry signal)
- Designed and assembled in Detroit, USA. Requires a 9V DC 250 mA power supply (not included).
WATCH THE DEMO HERE