Out Of Stock
Electro-Harmonix - Intelligent Harmony Machine - Harmony and Pitch Shifter Pedal
- Stock: Out Of Stock
Instantly create matching harmonies to what you play.
The EHX Intelligent Harmony Machine instantly creates matching harmonies to what you play. It’s like having one – or even two – guitarists jamming with you at the same time and always in perfect sync. The Intelligent Harmony Machine opens a door to the music of great multi-lead guitar bands and multi-part harmonized solos. Plus, its ability to apply harmonies ranging from simple to sophisticated will totally transform what you play. Of course, it also boasts EHX’s renowned impeccable tracking and genuine musical tone.
Select your key and the Intelligent Harmony Machines will generate single note, diatonic harmonies* with a huge range of choices that includes both two- and three-part harmonies.
Here are your choices:
1 6th Down
2 Perfect 4th Down
3 3rd Down
4 3rd Up
5 Perfect 4th Up
6 Perfect 5th Up
7 6th Up
8 7th Up
9 3rd Up + 7th Up
10 3rd Up + 7th Up
11 Perfect 5th Up + Octave Up
- These sound so cool that we’ve included them as extra options for the multi-harmony parts (selections 9, 10 and 11) to give you even more choices:9 optional 4th Down + 3rd Up10 optional 3rd Up + 6th Up11 optional Octave Down + 5th Up9 optional 6th Down + 4th Down10 optional 3rd Down + 3rd Up11 optional Octave Down + 4th DownThe Intelligent Harmony Machine also performs perfect polyphonic pitch shifts so the pitch shifts you dial up are applied to chords as well as single notes. We’ve even included a Major/Minor switch so you can select whether 2nds and 3rds will be major or minor. Here are the interval selections that are available:1 Doubler2 Perfect 4th Down3 3rd Down (minor on major)4 3rd Up (minor or major)5 Perfect 4th Up6 Perfect 5th Up7 2nd Down (minor or major)8 2nd Up (minor or major)9 Octave Down10 Octave Up11 Perfect 5th Up + Octave UpThe Intelligent Harmony Machine’s Moment Mode lets you instantly change pitch by simply depressing the pedal’s footswitch. The pitch shift is engaged as long as you hold down the F/S. There’s also an option so you can apply a user-set sweep time between dry and effect. Choose instant pitch changes or control the time it takes for the Intelligent Harmony Machine to sweep up and down between the set interval and the dry signal!EHX Founder, Mike Matthews said: “We designed the Intelligent Harmony Machine for the player who craves maximum power, but in a minimal footprint. You’ll dig its sweet, musical tone and spotless tracking!”*Diatonic harmony means notes within a specific key that relate to each other.
- Compact harmony generating, pitch-shifting powerhouse
- Impeccable tracking and superb musical tone
- Two distinct modes: Intelligent Harmony and Polyphonic.
- Intelligent Harmony Mode generates diatonic harmonies in a set key based on the single notes you play. Key Selector and #/- switches provide access to all 12 keys.
- In Polyphonic Override Mode you can play single notes and chords. The IHM’s 11-position Interval Selector switch lets you select the harmony.
- In Momentary Mode the effect is only active when the footswitch is depressed. Choose from instant shifts or set the time it takes the signal to sweep up and down.
- Mix control sets the mix between your dry and shifted signals. Dry output adds signal routing and control options and flexibility
- Comes equipped with an EHX 9 Volt power supply, can also run on 9 Volt battery
WATCH THE DEMO HERE
Tags: Electro-Harmonix , Intelligent , Harmony , Machine , Harmony and Pitch Shifter Pedal , GC Rockboard , Philippines ,