- Stock: In Stock
For the Fundamental Series, we challenged ourselves to design a set of pedals with the tonal integrity that’s required to live on a professional’s pedalboard, but with simplified controls friendly enough for even the newest effect pedal users. Each Fundamental pedal has three faders for tweaking the sound and a three-way switch for changing pedal modes. The result is a line of pedals that will keep you covered from your first band practice all the way to a sold-out arena. Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio headquarters in OKC, OK.
The Fundamental Phaser is a versatile digital emulation of a classic phaser. With three types of Phaser algorithms to select from, you can get sounds ranging from light tonal modulation to a highly modulated and resonant phaser.
Rate: Controls the rate of the modulated LFO. A higher rate will produce a faster and more pronounced pitch modulation, while a lower rate will produce a slower and more subtle effect.
Feedback: Control the amount of affected signal sent back into the feedback loop, more feedback creates more resonance.
Depth: Controls the depth of the modulated LFO. This affects the amount of pitch modulation applied to the affected signal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct flavors of the pedal.
- Light – A scaled-back phaser that slightly modulates your signal.
- Medium – Emulates a classic warm analog phaser.
- Heavy – Multi-voiced phaser with lots of experimental sounds.
- The Phaser comes in a Black finish with pink and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33" x 2.16" x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
WATCH THE DEMO HERE